Skip to main content

Staff Transfer

If you would like to apply for a voluntary transfer, the application window is March 1 - May 31st. 

Certificated teachers, deans, assistant principals, counselors, and para-professionals may be eligible for a transfer if:

  • Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in JPS at their current school
  • Hold a valid Louisiana teacher certificate in the requested subject-area vacancy (teachers and administrators only)
  • Are currently NOT on any level of an Intensive Assistance Plan (IAP)

Support employees such as: Secretaries, General Clerks, Plant Managers, Custodians, Account Clerks, and Crossing Guards may transfer at any time, as vacancies become available.

To apply for a transfer, or learn more about the requirements, please visit: 

Share This