Skip to main content

When Someone From Central Office Shows Up

What do you do if you're at work and someone from Central Office shows up to ask you some questions? Well, this is an instance when you need to call the JFT office as soon as possible. 

If you're about to be accused of something, you have rights. If you're about to be told that you're going to be suspended or sent home or placed on leave, you have rights. Cooperate with the person from Central Office, but tell them "I'm a JFT member and I would prefer to respond your questions when I have JFT Representation."

Then, call us at: (504) 455-7261

Share This